Thursday, March 6, 2008

quick post

Alright, so I got my placement results back - I got into the highest level possible (out of like seven)! I also still have no internet, so I am typing at the university library using a password someone gave me illegally (Im not supposed to be able to log in until Im enrolled at the college, but that wont be until March 26!). I also cant find the apostraphe key. Thats my only news. Were going to a small pub near our dorms tonight since the buses arent running.
Better posts soon, I promise!
Oh, and thanks tons for all of the comments on my last post; its great to hear from all of you!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Good morning! By now it is afternoon there. Sounds like things are all going smoothly. Congrats on the high placement on your exams (I am not surprised)!
It is ten degrees here. What's the temp like there? In the photos it looks chilly, but not cold? It sounds like you have great access to things like internet cafes, pubs, etc., around there. I can't wait to come visit!
Love you

Pat M said...

Hi Colin! Gee, your photos are really really good. Color and detail, excellent. You did okay with that new camera.
Knowing no German, I just guess at the names of things. Sauerkraut juice didn't do a thing for me, and I hope you didn't buy any! Cute sales girl tho.
Is your food generally good? I remember your times in Russia and not good eating always. Glad you can walk to many places, too. How do you know when buses are/are not running?
Your temps are ahead of MN. Should I type OUR temps or just skip that?
From the 50s up to the 80s nearly every day recently. Perfect.
Well, I'd better stop. Don't know if this is going to get sent or not. LOL Grandma Pat